Written by Sahithi Divi
Travel is my happiness therapy that I always look forward to almost everyday of my life if I had a chance. Short, long or just a day day trip doesn’t matter but what we see and whom we meet becomes a deep touchdown element in us. Leaving certain places does not feel like a goodbye sometimes.
These beautiful places with beautiful people with beautiful hearts and their stories are embedding impactful take away tales. Here is one of mine for you !In the state of Himachal Pradesh, from Kasol we took a mountain motorcycle to explore The Great Himalayas without a plan for that day. That’s when on the way towards the direction of Tosh village we found a tiny paradise with a personal waterfall gifted by nature. It was called ‘The waterfall Cafe ‘.
What reminds me of this place again and again ?
–The amazing woman who runs that cafe, tying her one year old to the waist and sprinting from from one to an other rock.
– The ideal and most dramatic waterfall that enlarges the simple hut into an exotic affair.
– The time taking, customised and freshly cooked meal in her sustainable yet challenging kitchen according to the availability of resources for that day.
– Serenity with a complex mix of solitude of the mighty snowcapped mountains and extravagantly decorated valleys as a view!
– Stories we heard about the surrounding villages, off beat trekking trails, exotic local life, real challenges they have to deal with, their definition of happiness and the experience of meeting a person who is not even touched by the first ray of how urban lives process.
– I cannot wait to mention the soul soothing music by the spluttering water from the waterfall echoing in the majestic affinity.
– A wooden bridge to leap for a further views and changing colours.
This is my favourite one hour for you; that takes me back again and again.
Written By Sahithi Divi ( source: http://www.impactscientist.com)