Written by Sahithi Divi
Amid the constant schedule pre designed around us everyday, do we realise the purpose of that constant shedule ? All the success related powers can be achieved only after crossing the emotional barriers. Path leading to ambition yields best if balanced with being aware of people’s state around you. Emotional Intelligence comes to use in almost every occurence from personal to professional level. Interestingly , the learnings come mostly from micro sources.
I identified some tools to equip my self with greater compassion towards giving more and being able to receive better from life. In my opinion they apply to everyone ; school kids ? entrepreneurs ? for that matter everybody …
- Empathy: Being non judgemental towards people, to dissolve various perspectives and stage a life filled with real performances of sharing, learning and growing. Empathy is a non opinionated understanding and a powerful suport system.
- Listen : There is a lot of life hidden in the big talks and sometimes that includes listening, which is an art. To listen without changing the course of narration and avoiding the reflexive iterruptions might give you better views.
- Purpose : Try not to measure anything in materialistic ways but if at all you do, then measure the purpose of value creation that is generated in exchange to your time and effort.
- People : Everyone in your life tree will leave a little of them in you. While you go through the process, try to make the most with every person you meet to give them good memories after crossing paths. Time is less enough to reflect on things that cannot matter.
- Sustainable : Lean towards minimalism, consuming responsibly, recycling and spreading ecological awareness. Even nature has emotional needs from us.
- Give : This is a personal choice yet my expirience with giving has always been overwhelming in terms of inner growth and soul expansion. Giving releases the hunger for more and provides the comfort of containment.
- Forgive : Free your inner peace to evoke and let go of what is not in your control . Forgive as much as possible to make place for acceptance.
We encounter family, friends, beneficiaries, customers, collegues etc. in soo many unexpected ways. Embrace intelligence with emotions for a wonderful ride.
So , are we emotionally intelligent ?…
Written By Sahithi Divi ( http://www.impactscientist.com )