Written by Sahithi Divi
Everybody who owns a dog is actually owned by the dog itself. Dogs are selfless show masters who enslave humans to their unique loving capabilities. Dogs are the movie I can play in real life dreamfully everyday. They manifest the ambience using ‘ Wag and Woof ‘ spirit. Although it is extremely difficult to write just a handful of words, yet I will spin across my life’s most precious times to pull out some dots that froze in time but remained as life lessons.
Woofing lessons coming up –
- ‘ WELCOMES ‘ — Dogs really know how to make one’s day start, like a life full of treats. Greetings depend on the mood, situation and the amount of time missed. Wag and Woof means – Smile and Hugs.
- ‘ LOVE IN ALL SIZES ‘ — They come with customised colors, sizes and places but they all love like the world is ending tomorrow. Thier existence teaches that everyone has their own way of contributing to your journey, take it all in.
- ‘ LIVE IN THE MOMENT’ — Dogs hold on to each moment witholding a nature of relishing every second of their time ie; with their friends, humans, meal, playtime …. not only being lazy wholeheartedly but they also master the art of getting the sleep they deserve.
- ‘ RECIEVING IS AN ART ‘ — Dogs exhibit the most adorable act of ‘ giving us the joy of giving’ by showing appreciation stacked with their charm through recieving and being patient.
- ‘LEAD LIKE A DOG ‘ — Dogs know the game of peace and war. They settle on hungry offerings with a weak nerve and watering mouth, at the same time, they also fight for the duties like a soldier sniffing away the opposite feelings.
- ‘ NEVER BE ALONE ‘ — Whenever it is possible, give your time to ones that need it. It changes the course of thinking for them. Feeling wanted is a beautiful gift you can give someone.
- ‘ PET THE SUSTAINABLE WAY ‘ — Just like humans, there are millions of dogs up for adoption, waiting with a remarkable story to tell and a happy home to spread unquestionable love. We need this attitude shift to upscale the quality of life for dogs. Organisations like Blue Cross have active adoption frameworks being executed in place.
Click Here To See My Journey With Dogs —— ‘ Dogs’ are wonderful teachers who gave me life goals for an enriching time.
Written by Sahithi Divi ( source: http://www.impactscientist.com )